Re: I can't login to Sql no matter what i try! i'm ignorant and i need help :)

From: Mary Chipman (mchip@nomail.please)
Date: 01/30/03

From: Mary Chipman <mchip@nomail.please>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:21:01 -0500

It sounds like your server is configured for Windows authentication
only. Go into the server properties in the Enterprise Manager and
check out the settings on the Security tab. You also might want to
take a look at the security "best practices" whitepaper:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=44047

-- Mary
MCW Technologies
http://www.mcwtech.com