Re: IsInRole not as expected

From: Kim Bach Petersen (msnews@kensho.dk)
Date: 01/30/03

From: "Kim Bach Petersen" <msnews@kensho.dk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:56:18 +0100

> HttpContext.Current.User.IsInRole("Admins")

A blind guess: The IsInRole-function is added to the context in global.asax,
its not a defalut function of the page class - that is, make sure the useres
roles are added to the context in both global.asax-files.

Kim :o)

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Assistance for Visually Impaired Student
    ... I have to way in here as I am a blind debian user and top posting is easier ... I believe top-posting, rather than inline replies, is easier for the blind ... The first is probably mostly tech in that the screen readers don't ... on that context for our responses to make sense. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Eonvrye taht can raed tihs rsaie yuor hnad
    ... It would also mark a major step forward in artificial intelligence and ... Another breakthrough would be for Brian to show some context ... top-posting, I can't comprehend why he won't do us the ... my mate Bob is blind ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Shall I return?
    ... > As Rib has mentioned, people come and go but those ... Being extremely energy-inefficient most of these barnyard missiles burn themselves out like meteors, very early, a few last the middle distance, and rare few can fly and fly and then refuel in the air. ... Of course, these fictive backdrops are never ever right, most usually grossly contaminating of the meaning-making context. ... Blind people cannot invent the backdrops they must negotiate to avoid bumps and bashes, but I think that is actually something most of us, especially the new, hot comets, do right here. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Unbiased significance testing method; is there any?
    ... I assume you are talking about blind guessing here (if the ... gives a decent approximation to the binomial for large n and p near ... "Very good", in the context of tests, implies a different ... a confidence level more than 99.99%, ie. practically 100%; ...
    (sci.stat.math)
  • Re: Quran 5:32
    ... holocaust on high prices" - regardless of context - I expect that ... law so recently passed regarding terrorism, ... It would be awful to be blind. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)