Logging-in user to NT without Windows authentication popup

From: Imran Hayat (ihayat@shaw.ca)
Date: 01/21/03

From: ihayat@shaw.ca (Imran Hayat)
Date: 21 Jan 2003 09:56:07 -0800

Hello!

I'm trying to design an asp.net web application where a user, once
authenticated inside my Oracle user database, gets logged-in to the NT
server as whatever NT username and NT password is specified in that
user's database record. No windows authentication popup window appears
to ask the user's NT username and password.

Is this possible? I don't believe that it is possible for a user to
get logged-in to NT in the background without the popup appearing.
Could someone either confirm or deny this?

All help much appreciated!