Re: Using both Forms and Windows Security...

From: Bassel Tabbara [MSFT] (basselt@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/15/03

From: basselt@online.microsoft.com (Bassel Tabbara [MSFT])
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:43:37 GMT

Hello Michael,
Since authentication section can be defined beyond an application level,
you can't use the location tag associated with
the authentication section.
You can submit a feedback wish on the product in the following form:
http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp?from=cu&fu=%2Fisapi%2Fgo
mscom%2Easp%3Ftarget%3D%2Fmswish%2Fthanks%2Ehtm

But for now, do you have any questions on the implementation scenario that
I posted before?

Thanks,
Bassel Tabbara
Microsoft, ASP.NET