Re: 2 sites on one domain - authentication problem

From: Kim Bach Petersen (
Date: 01/10/03

From: "Kim Bach Petersen" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:29:58 +0100

> Problem is, when I sign in at site1, the authentications can be used at
> site2 as well and vice versa. I want separate authentication for each
> Is there some configuration setting to make this possible?

Dough, it easy when you know: Authentication uses a cookie and each site
must use it own - goes without saying - that is: the name of the
authentication-cookie must be specified for each site.

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name=".SITE1" loginUrl="default.aspx" protection="All" timeout="20"

Kim :o)