Re: Summary information (files) (FileInfo, system.IO.FileSystemInfo,....)

From: Richard T. Edwards (r.t.edwards@attbi.com)
Date: 12/13/02

From: "Richard T. Edwards" <r.t.edwards@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:27:18 GMT

BTW, cute.

um, what, excatly are you looking for? Product version?

  "MichelS" <michels@myself.com> wrote in message news:OiOBrHtoCHA.2360@TK2MSFTNGP11...
  Hi,

  I try to find the way to take all information from the Summary tab of a file (see the attachment)

  I have look in the FileInfo, system.IO.FileSystemInfo,... but nothing

  Is there any solution

  (please no COM !)

  Thanks
  Michels

  • Re: Summary information (files) (FileInfo, system.IO.FileSystemInfo,....)
    ... Title, Subject, Author,Category,Keywords, Comments, Source, Revision Number ... BTW, cute. ... Michels ...
  • Re: Gloves and Bench Pressing
    ... His real name is a bit of a grey area. ... Very cute, Cohen. ... Btw, do you have your attorney on speed-dial? ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Congrats to Ljubicic
    ... BTW, does anybody know why the broadcast showed Ljubicic's girlfriend/wife so often? ... I feel she is cute, but not model like, she has something special but non universal. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Gloves and Bench Pressing
    ... Very cute, Cohen. ... Btw, do you have your attorney on speed-dial? ... Based on the jpegs I've seen, his position on homophobic bigots would appear ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Has WDW "Jumped the Shark"?
    ... Reposting my previous response just for you. ... Try working on reading comprehension this time. ... That's cute. ... BTW, "jumping the shark" still doesn't apply to this situation. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)