Re: Summary information (files) (FileInfo, system.IO.FileSystemInfo,....)

From: Richard T. Edwards (r.t.edwards@attbi.com)
Date: 12/13/02

From: "Richard T. Edwards" <r.t.edwards@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:27:18 GMT

BTW, cute.

um, what, excatly are you looking for? Product version?

  "MichelS" <michels@myself.com> wrote in message news:OiOBrHtoCHA.2360@TK2MSFTNGP11...
  Hi,

  I try to find the way to take all information from the Summary tab of a file (see the attachment)

  I have look in the FileInfo, system.IO.FileSystemInfo,... but nothing

  Is there any solution

  (please no COM !)

  Thanks
  Michels

  • Re: Summary information (files) (FileInfo, system.IO.FileSystemInfo,....)
    ... Title, Subject, Author,Category,Keywords, Comments, Source, Revision Number ... BTW, cute. ... Michels ...
  • Re: Gloves and Bench Pressing
    ... His real name is a bit of a grey area. ... Very cute, Cohen. ... Btw, do you have your attorney on speed-dial? ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Congrats to Ljubicic
    ... BTW, does anybody know why the broadcast showed Ljubicic's girlfriend/wife so often? ... I feel she is cute, but not model like, she has something special but non universal. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Gloves and Bench Pressing
    ... Very cute, Cohen. ... Btw, do you have your attorney on speed-dial? ... Based on the jpegs I've seen, his position on homophobic bigots would appear ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Thanks & Congrats to John Wart!
    ... Thats just the type of guy John is. ... BTW, Emily is VERY cute:) ... was short on my TSPP. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)