unpredictable security exception

From: Shakeel Ahmed Shah (shakeel@sankhyainfotech.com)
Date: 11/11/02

From: "Shakeel Ahmed Shah" <shakeel@sankhyainfotech.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 04:29:13 -0800

Hi All

I'm implementing security by using Forms Based
Authentication in my web application. I'm implementing
Role Based Security. And I'm applying security checks
declaratively before function definitions and class
definitions by using attributes like

(Code is in VB.Net)
<PrincipalPermissionAttribute(SecurityAction.Demand,
Role:="Admin")>

On one page I'm getting one unpredictable security
exception. Sometimes it comes sometime it doesn't. And it
shows that exception in .aspx page on line where I have
declared one label control. Though I have applied
declarative security checks on codebehind classes only.

Could any one please tell me the root of problem.

Thanks
Shakeel Ahmed Shah

Relevant Pages