RE: Remote Web Server

From: Stefan Schachner[MS] (sschac@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/06/02

From: sschac@online.microsoft.com (Stefan Schachner[MS])
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 03:18:25 GMT

Paps,
        The first thing I would recommend is that you can connect from PC2 to Pc1
via \\PC1\inetpub\wwwroot.. And then post the results.. It sounds like it
cannot connect to the share and is defaulting back to the local computer..

Stefan B. Schachner MCSE MCP MCP +I
IIS Newsgroup Support

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

If you would like to open a support incident with Microsoft, call
1-800-936-5800

You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: how to install a certificate in the another node of MS-NLB
    ... You should be able to export from Local Computer, ... Just make sure you export the private key. ... This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • Re: Using COM OutProc server on WinCE
    ... Microsoft Corporation ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... inproc server should be OK on WM5.0 ... nk.exe (kernel process) and you can't popup UI from nk.exe in CE 6.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: Basic Authentication + IIS 5 + Windows 2000 + Frontpage 2002 = failure?
    ... This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... |> In my setup, I cannot log in to the local computer, only the domain. ... |>> extra bit added to the configuration of this puzzle, ... |>> authenticate, and can use the local administrator account to ...
  • Error when I try to watch online movie or TV programs.
    ... PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows® Operating System" ... LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. ... All rights ... Apple Computer, Inc. 1992-2004" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" ...
  • IE Error every time I close it. Please Help!!!
    ... PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows® Operating System" ... LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. ... All rights ... PRODUCT_NAME="QuickTime Plug-in 6.0.2" ...