RE: Remote Web Server

From: Stefan Schachner[MS] (sschac@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/06/02

From: sschac@online.microsoft.com (Stefan Schachner[MS])
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 03:18:25 GMT

Paps,
        The first thing I would recommend is that you can connect from PC2 to Pc1
via \\PC1\inetpub\wwwroot.. And then post the results.. It sounds like it
cannot connect to the share and is defaulting back to the local computer..

Stefan B. Schachner MCSE MCP MCP +I
IIS Newsgroup Support

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

If you would like to open a support incident with Microsoft, call
1-800-936-5800

You assume all risk for your use. 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.