Re: DES Algorithm (RC4 Encryption)

From: Shawn Farkas [MS] (shawnfa@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/24/02

From: "Shawn Farkas [MS]" <shawnfa@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:12:10 -0700

Hi Bill,

    In the System.Security.Cryptography namespace you'll find classes that
implement the following cryptographic algorithms:

* DES
* RC2
* Rijndael
* TripleDES
* DSA
* RSA

And the following hashes:

* HMACSHA1
* MACTripleDES
* MD5
* SHA1
* SHA256
* SHA384
* SHA512

-Shawn

Please do not send email directly to this alias, this alias is for newsgroup
purposes only.
"Bill Chan" <billchans@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to know whether .NET framework provides any class for RC4
> encryption.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Best Regards,
> Bill

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Where to Names in <> Come From?
    ... The alias on the Exchange General tab is correct. ... When you type in parts of names, Outlook matches ... >>Bill Teeple ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: DES Algorithm (RC4 Encryption)
    ... Hi Bill, ... algorithm supported by the .Net Framework at this time. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Please do not send email directly to this alias, ...
  • Re: Damn!!
    ... Bill C ... calling Bruce (insert alias here) ... ... I left till tour time, but try these, quite interesting... ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: alias is insane!
    ... Unlike you, Frank and Bill, I help people in this group. ... Here is the truth about you alias, you are a known and admitted liar, linux spamming troll and a bigoted atheist. ... You, Bill and the nym shifter are the trolls here and if you would leave, *all* the noise would stop immediately. ...
  • Re: Jeff Hamilton
    ... but remember I will always BE BILL and not use a lot of alias ... If you have spare acreage in your skull don't waste it on him - use it to figger out what IRL events you'd like to make, clean out your garage and put something on the EddieKieger.com auction, and focus on the positive side of this group. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)