DES Algorithm (RC4 Encryption)

From: Bill Chan (billchans@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/24/02

From: "Bill Chan" <billchans@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:40:08 +0800

Hi everyone,

I would like to know whether .NET framework provides any class for RC4
encryption. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Bill

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is the name of this cipher algorithm?
    ... The first method seeds the encryption ... Looks like RC4 plus a weird almost-periodic XOR of 'M_subKey'. ... I think reset was called for every new package, ... The weird thing is the re-seeding though. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Native RC4 code
    ... i'd rather advise you to avoid using RC4 encryption, ... drop them before using RC4 stream, you can never reuse key stream +++. ... I'm new in encryption and I have a question. ... I have a public key, a .p7b file, how can I load the public key and use ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: RC4 broken?
    ... Few encryption algorithms have had the ... >> time that the first few bytes output by RC4 were ... >> the secret key the secret key ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: how these 2 functions may differ?
    ... you not using the encryption functions built in to Windows? ... as far as I know there isn't any .net builtin RC4 ... Windows has RC4 builtin. ... it should have been as simple as calling new CryptoAPITransform ...
  • Re: What is the name of this cipher algorithm?
    ... The first method seeds the encryption ... originalKey will not be well-mixed into the state (unless MIXES is ... Looks like RC4 plus a weird almost-periodic XOR of 'M_subKey'. ...
    (sci.crypt)