.NET.. is it the IIS server ?

From: pam (pavankan@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/22/02

From: pavankan@hotmail.com (pam)
Date: 22 Oct 2002 12:34:31 -0700

Error while trying to run porject: Unable to start debuggin on the web
server. Server side-error occured on the sending debug HTTP request.

Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no
syntax errors in web.config by doing.Start Without debugging. You may
also want to refer to the ASP.NET and ATL Server debugging topic in
the online documentation.

would you like to diable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for
this project?

YES NO HELP

Can some one help me out ?..
It was working fine, one day morning.. I got up to this error !!!
:(.. I can't figure out what the problem is ! I reinstalled .NET..
nothing helped

Relevant Pages

  • *****UNABLE TO MAP THE DEBUG START PAGE URL TO A MACHINE NAME - HELL ON EARTH - PLEASE HELP!
    ... ASP.Net debugging through a firewall. ... Terminal Services to log into the remote server and debug locally. ... "Were the proper setup programs run to install ASP.NET or ATL Server ...
  • Re: QUERY: debugging ASP VBScript
    ... > the web application running and whenever I want to debug I follow these ... >> on the client and the server. ... In order to debug ASP pages, ... you should enable debugging manually on the server ...
  • RE: how analyze malfunctioning asp.net application?
    ... a product server, correct? ... unhealthy and teh worker process will be recycled. ... production debugging in your environment. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.performance)
  • Re: QUERY: debugging ASP VBScript
    ... effect to the debugging. ... >> dllhost.exe and click on attach. ... >> the web application running and whenever I want to debug I follow these ... >>> on the client and the server. ...
  • Re: QUERY: debugging ASP VBScript
    ... at a breakpoint. ... > the web application running and whenever I want to debug I follow these ... >> on the client and the server. ... you should enable debugging manually on the server ...