.NET.. is it the IIS server ?

From: pam (pavankan@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/22/02

From: pavankan@hotmail.com (pam)
Date: 22 Oct 2002 12:34:31 -0700

Error while trying to run porject: Unable to start debuggin on the web
server. Server side-error occured on the sending debug HTTP request.

Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no
syntax errors in web.config by doing.Start Without debugging. You may
also want to refer to the ASP.NET and ATL Server debugging topic in
the online documentation.

would you like to diable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for
this project?

YES NO HELP

Can some one help me out ?..
It was working fine, one day morning.. I got up to this error !!!
:(.. I can't figure out what the problem is ! I reinstalled .NET..
nothing helped