Adjusting processModel settings

From: Ron (ronkrevat@mindspring.com)
Date: 10/16/02

From: "Ron" <ronkrevat@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:50:55 -0700

While attempting to alter the processModel settings in my
machine.config file, I noticed the following comment:
"When ASP.NET is running under IIS 6 in native mode, the
IIS 6 process model is used and settings in this section
are ignored. Please use the IIS administrative UI to
configure things like process identity and cycling for the
IIS worker process for the desired application "
Therefore, I would like to know how to use the IIS admin
UI. Is this a specific file that I need to adjust? If so,
where do I find this file?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: SCCM 2007 R2 & IIS7
    ... After further testing we have identified that IIS was dropping the HTTP ... request in favour of the HTTPS we have setup for Native Mode. ... The Certificate installed on the client sitting on the remote Forest\Domain ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • ISS 6.0 & Active Directory
    ... I'm wondering if IIS 6.0 stores the AD information? ... Win 2003 Active Directory in Native Mode. ...
  • RDS too slow in IIS 6.0 - Help please
    ... We migrate web application to IIS 6.0 from IIS 5.0. ... But code using RDS execute too slow with IIS 6.0 native mode. ... function jsrds(){ ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: remote file access in .net app
    ... It turns out it had to do with IIS setting. ... The web server that did not ... have access to the remote directory was running in IIS 5 isolation ... After making it run in IIS 6 native mode, ...