Re: How to export an RSA public key blob

From: Patrick C. Cole (patcole@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/11/02

From: patcole@online.microsoft.com (Patrick C. Cole (MS))
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:53:49 GMT

Kipp,

I will admit that this is certainly not my area of expertise, but I am
still looking for some additional information.

You may want to consider posting this question in the
microsoft.public.platformsdk.security newsgroup. There are many more
security individuals who live in that newsgroup that can help with this
issue.

I will let you know if I find any additional information.

Patrick Cole
Microsoft Developer Support

You assume all risk for your use. 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.