Re: How to export an RSA public key blob

From: Patrick C. Cole (patcole@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/11/02

From: patcole@online.microsoft.com (Patrick C. Cole (MS))
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:53:49 GMT

Kipp,

I will admit that this is certainly not my area of expertise, but I am
still looking for some additional information.

You may want to consider posting this question in the
microsoft.public.platformsdk.security newsgroup. There are many more
security individuals who live in that newsgroup that can help with this
issue.

I will let you know if I find any additional information.

Patrick Cole
Microsoft Developer Support

You assume all risk for your use. 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.
--------------------
| From: "Kipp Hawley" <kh@traxonline.com>
| Subject: Re: How to export an RSA public key blob
| Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:02:45 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.security
|
| > I do not have an answer for this yet, but I will research this issue
| > further. I will let you know as soon as I have found a possible
solution.

| Thank you for looking into this, Patrick.
| --
| Kipp Hawley
| Trax Softworks, Inc.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients
    ... Microsoft Exchange Support ... email notification before you are able to view my reply in the newsgroup. ... | Content-Type: text/plain; ... I have Spokern to the clients IT Support & they say they are not ...
  • RE: MSXML 4.0 SP2 will not install on Win SBS2K3 Standard
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | Content-Type: text/plain ... | Subject: RE: msxml4 will not install on Win SBS2K3 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: MSXML 4.0 SP2 will not install on Win SBS2K3 Standard
    ... msxml4 will not install on Win SBS2K3 ... | Content-Type: text/plain ... | Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... | This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: MSXML 4.0 SP2 will not install on Win SBS2K3 Standard
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the ... | Content-Type: text/plain ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS setup fails
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | Content-Type: text/plain ... | Subject: RE: Logs from SBS re SBS setup fails ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)