Re: RadioButton in a DataGrid

From: Bipin [MVP] (bipinjoshi@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/27/02

From: "Bipin [MVP]" <bipinjoshi@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:19:44 +0530

Hi,
This is a known thing. DataGrid acts as a naming container for its child
controls and hence changes the name etc. In order to overcome this what you
can emit <INPUT> tags userself in some event like Item_Created or
Item_Databound and not use the <asp:RadioButton>.

--
Regards,
Bipin Joshi
"news.microsoft.com" <Saurabh@gtx.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have been trying to put a radiobutton server control inside a datagrid .
> but the radio buttons being generated on the webform are not mutually
> exclusive.
> here is the code:
>

> <asp:datagrid id="datagridVendor" runat="server" Width="460px"
Height="25px"