Upload and encrypt

From: Jeroen S. (j.stemerdink@NOSPAM.idreams.nl)
Date: 09/19/02

From: "Jeroen S." <j.stemerdink@NOSPAM.idreams.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:11:13 +0200

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help on the following:
 I'd like to upload a file through my browser and save it to disc encrypted.
Ofcourse I'd like to download it from disc decrypted afterwards.
Uploading and saving unencrypted works fine, but how can i achieve the
encryption/deryption part
Any pointers, examples anyone?

TIA Jeroen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Editing HTML in publisher
    ... In the browser go to Help and then About IE or FF or whatever the name of the browser, ... Assuming that you are using FireFox or some other browser than IE, the reason the links are not working is that all the text has been converted to images, which kills the links. ... I suspect the reason you are getting these images is because you have grouped together those design elements. ... changing upon new upload. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: upload word doc in asp.net
    ... If you're using a browser there is not much you can do as the Upload/Browse ... But this won't be an easy task and of course require messy ActiveX ... > so that the user can use Microsoft Word to modify the document. ... my problem is to upload the document in the server without too ...
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Friendly and secure desktop operating system
    ... >> download them. ... > And even then you can't do a good job of keeping the main browser from lying to ... - You have a File Open/Save service process that has access to all files ... - Web browser's Upload function makes an IPC call to File Open/Save ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Directory Upload
    ... "Chow" wrote in message ... > project or for my work, but I did file upload tool recently, and it ... > application without using any applets. ... I've never seen this implemented by any browser. ...
    (comp.lang.java.developer)
  • Re: Directory Upload
    ... "Chow" wrote in message ... > project or for my work, but I did file upload tool recently, and it ... > application without using any applets. ... I've never seen this implemented by any browser. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)