Re: REWARD: Fix our SQL Server connection for $150 (CAPA)

From: colin
Date: 09/06/02

From: <colin>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 21:07:42 +0100

have you even tried connecting query analyser to this server with the
settings you specified:

server=MCDMSPADMIN01\MCDMSPADMIN01;"
> & _
> "database=CAPASQL;" & _
> "user ID=DB_USER;" & _
> "pwd=db_user;"

Colin

'***************************************************************************

'***************************************************************************
> > > *****
> > >
> > > - Rob Cote
> > > Director, Consulting Services
> > > Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
> > > (781) 272-4757
> > > robc@traininghott.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... Funny thing is that I have had this ISP for 8 years and it has always been ... It looks like when you last ran CEICW, you set the ISP's mail server to: ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot connect client to server 2003
    ... you need to reconfigure the IP schema of your SBS ... On the SBS 2003 Server open the Server Management console. ... On the Connection Type page, click Broadband, and then click Next. ... Alternate DNS server, type the IP addresses that are provided by your ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... ISP's mail server instead of the domain name on the ... SUMMARY OF SETTINGS FOR CONFIGURE E-MAIL AND INTERNET ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: VB COM+ hangs
    ... > SQL Server 2000. ... > "Connection cannot be used to perform this operation. ... As its a production server so its not ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.com)
  • Re: Networking Question - VLANs on SBS 2003 Premium SP1
    ... port on the old router so I now have a segregated WLAN. ... be sure you do not enable any DHCP server in internal network. ... On the Connection Type page, click Broadband, and then click Next. ... On the Network Connection, You must enable and configure the network ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)