Session Creation

From: jorge (jorge.costa@esdata.pt)
Date: 08/13/02

From: "jorge" <jorge.costa@esdata.pt>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:13:24 -0700

Hi,

Is it possible to intercept the creation of a session
and define where it looks for the SessionID.

For instance, suppose that I would like to create a
session mechanism that handled the id via query string
,eg:
Has Session:
http://something/...?sessionid=XXX
No session:
http://something/...

thanks,

Jorge

Relevant Pages

  • Re: orion foundation
    ... put up a 4'x8' "poster" in a special session. ... oral presentation at an APS meeting looks like one of those. ... Widely Published Evidence of Earth's Rapid Creation and Without ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: External CD burner
    ... Depending on which software you use, you need to "finalize" the CD creation ... session. ... > I'm new to PC Banter but would appreciate some help. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • RE: Windows messenger terminates sessions unexpectedly
    ... My window messenger just pops up when I start the computer, ... > I have an application that uses the RTC client library to create 5 sessions ... > send a message to on each session. ... > I do not want to put a wait time between the creation of connections because ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)
  • Re: Multiple sessions
    ... A Session is a memory-manager structure that is created ... as part of the creation of the address space of a first ... This special process is smss.exe. ...
  • Re: Is it possible at all to secure an unencrypted website?
    ... many other pages without sensitive content are not, which makes sense (secure ... where someone could intercept it ... the secure and unsecure parts used different ASP Session IDs. ... On the other hand, wouldn't any unencrypted (using http, not https) ...