Re: Cryptography

From: Michael Howard [MS] (mikehow@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/29/02

From: "Michael Howard [MS]" <mikehow@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 16:21:56 -0700

no, the Frameworks supports no stream-based ciphers, only block ciphers.

--
Cheers, MH
Writing Secure Code - http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5612.asp
"Kishore" <kishorerc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is an implementation class that provides RC4
> encrytion ?
>
> Thanks,
> Kishore

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Identity-This User
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Writing Secure Code - http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5612.asp ... > saying "The user account or password entered is invalid. ...
  • Re: Security Evaluation
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Writing Secure Code - http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5612.asp ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: IIS lockdown tool
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Writing Secure Code - http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5612.asp ... > Does installing the IIS lock down tool affect CGI and ASP pages? ...
  • Re: ADsGetObject
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Writing Secure Code - http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5612.asp ...
  • Re: ip address restrictions box greyed out
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Writing Secure Code http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5612.asp ... > can I enable it so that I can restrict access by ip ...