WebServices and Forms Authentication

From: Alex Jaquet (da-geek@caramail.com)
Date: 07/24/02

From: "Alex Jaquet" <da-geek@caramail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:24:47 -0700

The way I see is to configure your Web.config file
to point an Autentification.aspx who check both an usually
login-password autentification or can parse an soap
message.
In the two cases you have do get an external XML file
how contains your user and permissions rules they are.

Alex Jaquet
22 years old
Analyst Programmer
looking for a job in US with .NET tech in january.

Relevant Pages

  • Newbie - SOAP return message with embedded ZIP file
    ... thanks for the help with figuring out how to parse a SOAP return ... Can anyone help me figure out how to extract this file from the SOAP return ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • simplexml_load_file and soap wrappers
    ... But if I strip the soap wrappers, I can get at the data I want without ... Is there a simple way to parse out the soap references or is the ...
    (alt.php)
  • simplexml_load_file and soap wrappers
    ... But if I strip the soap wrappers, I can get at the data I want without ... Is there a simple way to parse out the soap references or is the ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: SOAP
    ... KevinO wrote: ... Most probably you don't need to parse anything, as $a already contain final result from soap call. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)