<identity impersonate="true"> question

From: Dave (DaveAtHome_spam@nc.rr.com)
Date: 07/14/02

From: "Dave" <DaveAtHome_spam@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:01:06 -0400

I added <identity impersonate="true"> to my web.config file and was
expecting to have to add "Act as part of the OS" to the local machine's
security policy for the ASPNET user as was posted various places but in fact
did NOT have to do this for the impersonation to work. Is that not a
required action? I'm running on Windows 2000 and not Windows XP where my
understanding was that policy for ASPNET would not need to be set. There are
no users explicity added with that security right on my machine. Thanks,
Dave