From: Carlos Cordon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: VanB: "Writing to event log in from web app"
- Previous message: Doug Lowe: "How to test SSL"
- Next in thread: Vladimir Maysuradze: "Re: Expire Page"
- Reply: Vladimir Maysuradze: "Re: Expire Page"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Carlos Cordon" <email@example.com> Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:06:43 -0600
I am using Forms Autentication for my project. I work fine. I have this
piece of code to sign out the current user:
The user is redirected to the login page, but if he hits the back button on
the browser the page is displayed, and it shouldn't because he already
How can I fix this?