Re: URGENT REQ : UNIX/LINUX DEVELOPER @ PLANO, TX - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW [RQ 4067]

On Thursday 26 May 2011 13:43, Panx Rocks (pankajkr.singh@xxxxxxxxx)
opined:

JOB TITLE: UNIX/LINUX DEVELOPER

With hundreds of newsgroups with the word "job" in their titles, you just
might suspect that they have something to do with job offers and
announcements. You'll note THIS group does not contain the word "job" in
its title. That should suggest to even the most intellectually challenged
that this group is for discussion of unix security issues, NOT for job
announcements. What you've done is to irritate a bunch of people and get
yourself and your company on their "never in a million years" lists. You
and yours have certainly gone into my killfile and my
too-dumb-to-do-business with list.

-----
The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated
in the name of the noblest causes -- Thomas Paine

  • Re: Required package Borland$ not found
    ... Robert Love wrote: ... > I am a MSDN Universal Subscriber and I saw no announcements of a test ... I suspect that Borland was in the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Atari 8-Bit Computers: Vendors and Developers
    ... Announcement of professional products or services on Usenet is ... If your posting is really relevant to some other newsgroup, ... moderators allow product announcements in the *.announce newsgroups. ...
    (comp.sys.atari.8bit)
  • Press Conference Round Up
    ... Microsoft had the GTA 4/Halo3 announcements & a lot of videos about FPS ... A few demonstrations of the controller & some new titles to show. ... Damm I wish I was there at E3 to try the Wii controller/PS3 Games & the DS ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: ANN; axExplorerBar released
    ... > ExplorerBar. ... there are specific newsgroups for announcements; prefixing the subject with ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: Messenger Pro Upgrade
    ... Jim Nagel wrote: ... newsgroups, not even the MPro mailinglist, i think. ... I am assuming you mean the announcements on CSA.announce, ... Wakefield RISC OS Computer Show - 16th April 2011 ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)