Re: Urgent!!! Network and Security Administrator for UAE

In article <1191491878.830114.286500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
vam <vmvnrm@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and

Others may feel differently, however you will note that the word
"jobs" does NOT appear in the title of this group, which should
indicate that it is a group for discussion of unix security and not
a place where job postings/announcements are desired or welcome.
There are hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of groups with the
word "jobs" somewhere in their titles where you would be more
welcome.

Having exposed yourself as a clueless and rude spammer and having
dragged your company's reputation down to that same low level, what
makes you think anybody would wish to do business with you?

-----
"People unfit for freedom---who cannot do much with it---are
hungry for power." ---Eric Hoffer

  • Re: Hm-m-m-m-m
    ... I'm so tired of reading these Reuters and AP stories scraped by Yahoo! ... their minds besides their jobs. ... "The scandal has tarnished the reputation of one of Silicon Valley's ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: Lyons story - NYT version
    ... The same reason a lot of people still have jobs - they somehow gain a ... except it seems to me that Morgan's reputation is ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)