Re: SMTP AUTH

<scottsltx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm sure this has been addressed several times in the past but I'm having
difficulty finding good information on how to establish SMTP AUTH between
servers. I would like to use self-signed certificates from each server
rather then user/pwd.

I'll be going from an AIX server (sendmail 8.13.4) to Redhat (sendmail
8.12.11). I'm looking for some documentation to set it this.

Between the sendmail documentation, and Claus's web pages
http://www.sendmail.org/%7Eca/email/misc.html
you can probably find everything you need.

--
DO NOT REPLY BY EMAIL - The address above is a spamtrap.

Neil W. Rickert, Computer Science, Northern Illinois Univ., DeKalb, IL 60115
.