<scottsltx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm sure this has been addressed several times in the past but I'm having
difficulty finding good information on how to establish SMTP AUTH between
servers. I would like to use self-signed certificates from each server
rather then user/pwd.

I'll be going from an AIX server (sendmail 8.13.4) to Redhat (sendmail
8.12.11). I'm looking for some documentation to set it this.

Between the sendmail documentation, and Claus's web pages
you can probably find everything you need.

DO NOT REPLY BY EMAIL - The address above is a spamtrap.

Neil W. Rickert, Computer Science, Northern Illinois Univ., DeKalb, IL 60115