Re: Direct calculation of Primes - Possible?

Chris Mattern <syscjm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <jeqdnb5oeuFOyZnbnZ2dnUVZ_g-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, dave wrote:
Keith Keller <kkeller-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2007-03-23, Nick Maclaren <nmm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whether nor not your postings are an act, please stop posting idiocy.

Okay, enough people have debunked Dave's claims; can we please

What *is* my claim?

It is rather difficult to tell; you could work on your coherency.
It appears to be that this kook's unrevealed and unreviewed work
is worth anybody's time, when it is in fact only a step removed
from Jumbo Cosmospheres.

Your statement of the purpose of my original post is not too
far off the mark. But it is clear that no one posting to this thread
(besides myself) has any interest in actually checking out the proof.
So be it.