Re: Direct calculation of Primes - Possible?

On 2007-03-23, Nick Maclaren <nmm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whether nor not your postings are an act, please stop posting idiocy.

Okay, enough people have debunked Dave's claims; can we please
stop feeding him? Perhaps he'll go away faster if we all ignore
his idiocy.

(try just my userid to email me)

  • Re: From Another List
    ... Your idiocy knows no bounds. ... Okay I will explain it to you. ... Still waiting for the explanation of how the SR-71 (which both the ...
  • Re: I take Dream Jeannie EVERYWHERE I go: Man obsessed with TV show carries plastic replica to meet
    ... Censors agreed that it was okay ... because she slept in her bottle. ... fire women for getting pregnant on the job. ... More idiocy doesn't help me understand idiocy. ...
  • Re: MAX value
    ... Okay, thanks for feeding back. ... I opened by saying that I assumed your data was in G7:H20, i.e. codes ...
  • Re: Format Bold - Only Part of a Function
    ... Okay, thanks for feeding back. ... It does help in the sense that I can end my quest - if Excel cannot do ...
  • Re: Time sheet in Excel (help!)
    ... Glad to hear it - thanks for feeding back. ... with..and I don't know if excel can do that. ... that would be okay too. ... them into one big database timesheet. ...