Re: Direct calculation of Primes - Possible?

In article <FbqdneJ-E53jKZ7bnZ2dnUVZ_oGlnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
dave <daf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just listened to McCanney's March 22 radio show. McCanney claims that
the prime numbers form an infinite closed group with the group operator
being simple addition.

5 + 3 = 8

obviously false...

Dave, stop acting like an idiot.

  • Re: Direct calculation of Primes - Possible?
    ... the prime numbers form an infinite closed group with the group operator ... Dave, stop acting like an idiot. ... The generation of batches of prime numbers using McCanney's algorithm ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Direct calculation of Primes - Possible?
    ... the prime numbers form an infinite closed group with the group operator ... Dave, stop acting like an idiot. ... The generation of batches of prime numbers using McCanney's algorithm ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Direct calculation of Primes - Possible?
    ... the prime numbers form an infinite closed group with the group operator ... Dave, stop acting like an idiot. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Direct calculation of Primes - Possible?
    ... the prime numbers form an infinite closed group with the group operator ... Dave, stop acting like an idiot. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Bad news for Cwispin & Simple
    ... I absolutely knew the idiot wouldn't turn up. ... you could be lying about not turning up. ...  I have a life and it was obvious that the idiot was a Walter ... become a second-rate Dave lately). ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)