Re: Direct calculation of Primes - Possible?

I just listened to McCanney's March 22 radio show. McCanney claims that
the prime numbers form an infinite closed group with the group operator
being simple addition. McCanney also claims that the primes are
symmetric with respect to the 'perfect numbers' which are used to
compute the prime numbers. If I understand him correctly, there are two
papers included in his book. One is highly technical for professional
mathematicians. One is less technical for non-mathematicians. The book
and DVD are aimed at the general public. The first printing of the book
is now sold out.

Relevant Pages