Re: Password less login

"Volker Birk" typed:
Ayaz Ahmed Khan <ayaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Will ssh *break* on systems that don't use shadow passwords or have
shadow passwords turned off (shadowconfig(8))?

Why should it?

I am afraid you not only snipped the context out from your reply, but
also missed it by a long shot. The question is a follow-up to Moe's
*speculation* -- which is pretty apparent if you read few previous
threads again.

--
Ayaz Ahmed Khan

Then, gently touching my face, she hesitated for a moment as her
incredible eyes poured forth into mine love, joy, pain, tragedy,
acceptance, and peace. "'Bye for now," she said warmly.
-- Thea Alexander, "2150 A.D."

  • RE: httpContext.Current returns null within an EventReceiver overr
    ... Your suggestion does not make sense to me I am afraid, ... LIBRARY AND THE HttpContext is NULL and the HttpContext.Current.Session is ... HttpContext is an ASP.NET Context data structure. ... httpContext.Current returns null within an EventReceiver overr ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Re: Need sample letter for returning seasonal employees
    ... While your gesture is very nice, I'm afraid this isn't the right place to ... It's outside of the context of this newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: me either, me neither--dialectal difference
    ... Robert Bannister wrote: ... >> prefered in the following context: ... Are you going to the party? ... No, I am afraid not. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: countability of reals
    ... > it doesn't deny the fact that half of numbers in any reasonable context are even. ... First of all, it appears that Timothy was asking not for a limit of the ratio, ... above) to have in mind some sort of limit, but limiting behavior is always ... interpreted unambiguously, and therefore, I'm afraid, it can't be claimed as 'true'. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: me either, me neither--dialectal difference
    ... > prefered in the following context: ... Are you going to the party? ... No, I am afraid not. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.usage.english)