Re: Password less login
- From: Ayaz Ahmed Khan <ayaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Sep 2006 04:14:45 GMT
"Volker Birk" typed:
Ayaz Ahmed Khan <ayaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Will ssh *break* on systems that don't use shadow passwords or have
shadow passwords turned off (shadowconfig(8))?
Why should it?
I am afraid you not only snipped the context out from your reply, but
also missed it by a long shot. The question is a follow-up to Moe's
*speculation* -- which is pretty apparent if you read few previous
Ayaz Ahmed Khan
Then, gently touching my face, she hesitated for a moment as her
incredible eyes poured forth into mine love, joy, pain, tragedy,
acceptance, and peace. "'Bye for now," she said warmly.
-- Thea Alexander, "2150 A.D."
- Prev by Date: Re: anyone using *PortSentry* on OS X?
- Next by Date: Which Solaris Security Training is better of the two?
- Previous by thread: Re: Password less login
- Next by thread: anyone using PortScan on OS X?