Re: More than 2,000 Best Software in internet, 100% guarantee
- From: melsonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Melson)
- Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:39:17 GMT
[Posted and mailed]
In article <1149783738.827369.155220@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
This is not a Spam, I absolutely did not want to cheat anybody's money.
Ah, but it is - it's inappropriate to and "off-charter" for this discussion
What you've done is to expose yourself/your alleged company as blatant spammers
and folks with whom NOT to do business.
Robert G. Melson | Rio Grande MicroSolutions | El Paso, Texas
Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to
prove that the other party is unfit to rule---and both commonly succeed,
and are right." ---H. L. Mencken
- Prev by Date: Re: Picky passwd for GNU/Linux
- Next by Date: How to enforce "user cannot invoke any programs without first logging on to the system"
- Previous by thread: Re: Picky passwd for GNU/Linux
- Next by thread: How to enforce "user cannot invoke any programs without first logging on to the system"