Re: do we need to change the UNIX coding

cindell55 <cindell55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

help me pls...i got a few questions to ask since i'm still new in this
5 -What is the impact of the SSH TURN ON??

Depending on the nature of the issue you end up in play-boy or -girl.com

  • Re: Fluid graphic?
    ... dorayme wrote: ... can create some odd effects, however, depending on the nature of ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Religious scientists
    ... measurement become problematic. ... resolved (depending on how we maintain and extend science), ... Your definition excludes from nature, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: OpenVMS Limits Identifiers for C
    ... :Does OpenVMS have a C header/include file that includes common limits like: ... :Or something of this nature??? ... addressed by the buffer length, ... The username length can be 12 or 32, for instance, depending on ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Airplane in NYC is a Cirrus SR20
    ... Depending on the nature of the terrain ... above any obstacle that's within 2000' laterally. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: default datetime in SQL table
    ... Both responses you've gotten are correct, but depending on the nature of ... you may want to consider GETUTCDATE() instead (returns Greenwich ...