Re: Best practice vs. "We have a secure network" where passwords are concerned

Begin <slrndou6ck.lee.elvis-45187@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 2005-12-01, all mail refused <elvis-45187@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want a job outside the asylum.

And then you find that stepping out is frowned upon.

Can't we just, I don't know, buy up some hapless company and make all
the puppets dance? I know that isn't practical because compduhing and
induhnet administration is an one to(o) many occupation, but one can
dream, no? (hmmm. Taking over the asylum. I get to be chief of pills!)

  • Re: Im lookin for a digital camera....
    ... You must be the stupidest person on Usenet EVER!!! ... Total fantasy!! ... A one man insane asylum!! ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Anuvver kwiz
    ... Peter, from outside the asylum ... usenet at peterward dot adsl24 dot co dot uk ... This is usenet. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)