Re: Double hopping

From: PP (prasad_3483_at_yahoo.co.in)
Date: 10/13/05

    Date: 12 Oct 2005 23:07:54 -0700

    Hello adrian,

    Allow users to login to your server from one designated machine(like
    host-A or whatever) only.

    You can do this, either using /etc/hosts.allow or by filtering
    traffic comming from unauthorised machines.

    • Re: Building a mail server
      ... qmail uses Maildir exclusively. ... vpopmail supports virtual domains and you can set catch-all accounts ... > filtering to happen on the server so it's already filtered no matter what MUA ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Slow Logon related to groups - Update!
      ... Sent update to server: 192.1.1.1 ... Group Policy processing aborted. ... Filtering: Denied ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: SOPHOS Antivirus
      ... > This one feature can eliminate 99% of the virus infected inbound email ... By definition a firewall has no mail filtering function. ... > updates for every 4 hours on the server and have the server push the ... > updates to the desktops. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: SPAM and Junk Email
      ... If you have recipient filtering enabled under the Global settings, ... that you have also enabled it on the properties of the SMTP Virtual Server, ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Re: [SLE] cups/ printing problem
      ... > I'm using suse 9.1 here on our production server with samba running. ... I guess that it is the CUPS filtering system which gets somehow ... JPEG) to the print server (to a print queue via LPD ... Regarding the plain data transfer from the Windows client systems ...
      (SuSE)