Re: traffic encryption

From: Roman Mashak (mrv_at_tusur.ru)
Date: 08/05/05

    Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:35:01 +0900

    Hello, Todd!
    You wrote on 04 Aug 2005 11:50:08 -0500:

     TH> IPSec certainly, and possible OpenSSL warrant a look, depending on
     TH> your exact requirements.
    Could you recommend me some kind of 'SSL primer' to understand better the
    concept of certificates, SSL encryption and so on. As I understand SSL is
    session level protocol, probably for out task it would be less painful,
    except the problem of managing keys.

    With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: mrv@tusur.ru