Re: open-source web/content filtering

From: al (al_at_somplace.com)
Date: 09/24/04

    Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:23:17 GMT

    Thanks guys.
    Dansguardian and great especially using webmin.
    -Al

    "al" <allen@somplace.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > I just need some input on which is a good web / content filtering out
    there.
    > It could be a proxy based or a sniffer based.
    > Thanks,
    > Al

    • Re: open-source web/content filtering
      ... Dansguardian and great especially using webmin. ... > I just need some input on which is a good web / content filtering out ... > It could be a proxy based or a sniffer based. ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • Re: open-source web/content filtering
      ... Dansguardian and great especially using webmin. ... > I just need some input on which is a good web / content filtering out ... > It could be a proxy based or a sniffer based. ...
      (alt.linux)
    • Re: open-source web/content filtering
      ... Dansguardian and great especially using webmin. ... > I just need some input on which is a good web / content filtering out ... > It could be a proxy based or a sniffer based. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Content filtering for a home network
      ... modem and the router, with decent firewall and content filtering ... I am in a similar situation with two kids regularly surfing the net. ... I have an old compaq acting as content filter using Dansguardian that works well. ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • Re: python for windows internet filter / firewall
      ... I'm interested in a simple content-based internet firewall/filter, similar to dansguardian, ... If you want to do something like a "page filtering", ... Take twisted and its proxy class, make some outline code (for filter the ...
      (comp.lang.python)