Re: Security Checklist

From: Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez (jkerouac_at_bgsec.com)
Date: 09/17/04

    Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:11:56 +0200

    Sherman H. wrote:
    > Is there a general security checklist for HP-UNIX?

    You have the CERT Unix Security Checklist, the link
    is: http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/usc20_full.html

    --
    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
    Director Tecnico de bgSEC

    • Re: Programmatically determine if find command worked?
      ... >> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez ... >> bgSEC Seguridad y Consultoria de Sistemas Informaticos ... >> mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, ... >> the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Russia gets it. Democrats dont.
      ... > Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez wrote: ... Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez ... The only people for me are the mad ones -- the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow Roman candles. ...
      (sci.physics.relativity)
    • Re: Russia gets it. Democrats dont.
      ... > Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez wrote: ... Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez ... The only people for me are the mad ones -- the ones who are mad to live, ... the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn ...
      (sci.physics.relativity)
    • Re: Source code of <fortune>
      ... > Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez wrote: ... Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez ... The only people for me are the mad ones -- the ones who are mad to live, ... the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Why ALG.EXE is running while win FW not active ?
      ... Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez wrote: ... The only people for me are the mad ones -- the ones who are mad to live, ... the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)