Re: How do I do this?

From: Voyager (
Date: 04/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:27:54 GMT

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:48:03 +0000, Casper H. S. Dik wrote:

>>Would this be correct?
> Yes, if a bit concise...

An unfortunate trademark of my writing. <blush>

> One important aspect of roles is that only users who have been assigned
> a particular role can "su" to that role.

Good point!

Thanks Casper!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Apologies to Ryk Spoor
    ... Thanks for writing it. ... I think it's the coolest First Contact story ... *blush* thanks. ... It was a blast to write, and I think it IS a pretty cool story, but best first contact? ...
  • Re: Should I write an article on ACW wrestling?
    ... writing an article on ACW Wrestling. ... Wonder if I could get in touch with their webmaster, or maybe their ticket office, or perhaps one of their ...
  • Re: A New Article Site Invites You to become a Member Writer!
    ... I am John, writing this on behalf of Gabriel, the webmaster of the ... <PIGSNIP> ...
  • Re: Your document
    ... Thank you for writing to the Webmaster at Christ-Centered ... God bless you. ... To unsubscribe, ...