VPN and Wireless networks

From: fv (fv_at_kh3.org)
Date: 03/05/04

    Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:33:34 +0100

    Hello ,

    I have a little question about vpns and wireless security. I have to
    secur a large wireless network (about 40 clients). I would like to use
    IPSEC but i dont know if tunnelling all connections is possible with
    IPSEC and how to find more informations about securing large wireless
    networks

    Thanks

    --
    fv

    • [fw-wiz] VPN over Wireless (Was Re: "802.1x"?)
      ... > After careful consideration of wireless security ... > should not incorporate 802.1X into its wireless network at this time. ... on the copper wire, one RFC1918 class specifically for the "raw" ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • RE: Dumb question abt. Wireless WEP security
      ... There are new ways to help you make your wireless connection even more ... work with Cisco equipment. ... thing as TKIP except the server determines the hashed WEP key. ... the amount of traffic that is generated by the wireless network. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Frequent EAP Authentication
      ... Providing Secure Wireless Services ... IAS, open the Remote Access Policy, click the Edit Profile button, go to ... Microsoft Online Support ... | I've setup a 802.1x wireless network using WPA and TKIP. ...
    • Re: WLAN security concerns
      ... I just set up a home wireless network and in the process ... Good question, Dave T. Wireless is in the air and if you don't properly secure your wireless network, then someone sitting outside your house can use your network and its bandwidth and get into your computers. ... Have a computer connected to the router with an ethernet cable. ... Your configuration utility may differ slightly from mine. ...
    • Re: Cannot browse local or remote sites with any browser, FTP and email works fine
      ... I also used (in safe mode) several online port checkers and virus ... Q=> Are you using a NAT router? ... I have a Dlink wireless with ... > outside from using, abusing, or altering your wireless network ...