Re: Senior Security Analyst - Toronto

From: Dragan Cvetkovic (d1r2a3g4a5n.NOSPAM_at_SPAM.t6h7t.net)
Date: 05/12/03

Date: 12 May 2003 16:35:34 -0400

<sdawson@bluelime.ca> writes:

> Senior Security Analyst - Toronto

[snip]

> 3-5 years experience in security related activities, plus an additional 3-5
> years in other technical computer jobs such as systems/network management
> and analysis.

[snip]

> Minimum 6 years of Canadian work experience.

Interesting. If the person only has 6 years of work experience (3+3 from
above), then it all must be in Canada. I know that companies (or at least
job agencies) in Canada try to filter out "the new immigrants", but this is
more than bizarre.

Not to mention that a job posting is OT here.

Bye, Dragan

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,
To be or not to be is true. G. Boole      No it isn't.  L. E. J. Brouwer

Relevant Pages

  • Re: High-tech jobs recovery? Dont believe the hype
    ... would know that the notion of Canadians heading south of the 49th ... stated that its a poorer country with greater amt of natural resources ... Canada for about 3-4 mths and there was no difference ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: High-tech jobs recovery? Dont believe the hype
    ... With a tenth of the population of the U. S., it's automatically a poorer country. ... Canada has the world's largest reserves of tar sands and is one of the world's largest producers of uranium and nickel. ... Job security was higher for a state govt funded company, ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: tackling a difficult case
    ... Where in Canada we have none. ... | affordable dental care and that dental care is of high quality. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: farmed mares milk?
    ... >>(snip PMU ranches in Canada report) ... I think the mass exodus was related to those "garbage ranches" ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Why ITER Will Be In France
    ... At the time of the ITER siting decision, the US was not in the ... Canada, for example, was not willing to commit to the support ... No bucks, no Buck Rogers. ...
    (sci.physics)