Re: Senior Security Analyst - Toronto

From: Dragan Cvetkovic (d1r2a3g4a5n.NOSPAM_at_SPAM.t6h7t.net)
Date: 05/12/03

Date: 12 May 2003 16:35:34 -0400

<sdawson@bluelime.ca> writes:

> Senior Security Analyst - Toronto

[snip]

> 3-5 years experience in security related activities, plus an additional 3-5
> years in other technical computer jobs such as systems/network management
> and analysis.

[snip]

> Minimum 6 years of Canadian work experience.

Interesting. If the person only has 6 years of work experience (3+3 from
above), then it all must be in Canada. I know that companies (or at least
job agencies) in Canada try to filter out "the new immigrants", but this is
more than bizarre.

Not to mention that a job posting is OT here.

Bye, Dragan

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,
To be or not to be is true. G. Boole      No it isn't.  L. E. J. Brouwer