Re: unknown tcp/ip connections.

From: Barry Margolin (barmar@genuity.net)
Date: 11/21/02

From: Barry Margolin <barmar@genuity.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:55:38 GMT

In article <arj20k$5do$1@info.service.rug.nl>,
eddepet <edwin.knol@prive.ordina.nl> wrote:
>Barry,
>Sure, is this readable for you?

No, it looks just like the previous version.

Here's the first line of your table:

>226 nat-services-fw.net.nltree.nl.23226 24840 0 9660
>0 TIME_WAIT

Does this look like what you pasted? It's clearly missing a chunk of the
first column. Actually, I'm not even sure that "226" at the beginning of
the line is from the first column, since it's the tail end of the same port
in the second column (it seems pretty unlikely that the local and remote
ports would be the same for random ports like this).

--
Barry Margolin, barmar@genuity.net
Genuity, Woburn, MA