Re: Researching email security group

From: Adam W. Montville (adam_montville@attbi.com)
Date: 11/17/02

From: "Adam W. Montville" <adam_montville@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:50:01 GMT

That is certainly good information to know. I'll search through
microsoft.public.security for information specifically related to e-mail
security.

Michel Gallant (MVP) wrote:
> Most of the useful discussion for email on the windows platform is covered
> quite well currently in microsoft.public.security.
> The discussion there is pitched at all levels by folks with quite a lot of
> experience.
>
> - Mitch
>
> "Adam W. Montville" wrote:
>

>>I have been researching the availability of e-mail security information
>>on the newsgroups and have found that it does exist. However, the
>>information is peppered over several newsgroups of varying technical
>>depth. Typically the discussions are too technical for the "common"
>>end-user.
>

> - snip

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Researching email security group
    ... Michel Gallant (MVP) wrote: ... >>I have been researching the availability of e-mail security information ... >>on the newsgroups and have found that it does exist. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Researching email security group
    ... Michel Gallant (MVP) wrote: ... >>I have been researching the availability of e-mail security information ... >>on the newsgroups and have found that it does exist. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: To clarify the link for CWShredder Update
    ... I see that they are all MS public newsgroups but so have been all ... 98 community that there are still security patches needed for the platform. ... Please review the Microsoft Support ... Customers can "request security fixes for Windows 98, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: To clarify the link for CWShredder Update
    ... I see that they are all MS public newsgroups but so have been all ... 98 community that there are still security patches needed for the platform. ... Please review the Microsoft Support ... Customers can "request security fixes for Windows 98, ...
  • Re: To clarify the link for CWShredder Update
    ... I see that they are all MS public newsgroups but so have been all ... 98 community that there are still security patches needed for the platform. ... Please review the Microsoft Support ... Customers can "request security fixes for Windows 98, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)