Re: Researching email security group

From: Michel Gallant (MVP) (neutron@istar.ca)
Date: 11/16/02

From: "Michel Gallant (MVP)" <neutron@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 17:06:12 -0500

Most of the useful discussion for email on the windows platform is covered
quite well currently in microsoft.public.security.
The discussion there is pitched at all levels by folks with quite a lot of
experience.

 - Mitch

"Adam W. Montville" wrote:

> I have been researching the availability of e-mail security information
> on the newsgroups and have found that it does exist. However, the
> information is peppered over several newsgroups of varying technical
> depth. Typically the discussions are too technical for the "common"
> end-user.

 - snip

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Researching email security group
    ... Most of the useful discussion for email on the windows platform is covered ... > on the newsgroups and have found that it does exist. ... Typically the discussions are too technical for the "common" ... > end-user. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Researching email security group
    ... Most of the useful discussion for email on the windows platform is covered ... > on the newsgroups and have found that it does exist. ... Typically the discussions are too technical for the "common" ... > end-user. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Researching email security group
    ... > on the newsgroups and have found that it does exist. ... Typically the discussions are too technical for the "common" ... > end-user. ... excuse me if you already have done (I don't ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: WHY do you choose to post at RMB...???
    ... something in common. ... there's the constant floods of spam. ... online personalities seem to click with mine, ... I've been doing newsgroups and the like for a long time. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: The Kill-File Issue
    ... What could the common factor be? ... you" in newsgroups where many other participants have ... IOW, not true. ... newsgroup participants killfiling you. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)