Re: scpFrom: Remco (email@example.com)
- Next message: Will Packard: "Re: Encrypt in solaris Decrypt in windows"
- Previous message: : "Re: FTP over SSL"
- In reply to: : "scp"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: Remco <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: 16 May 2002 12:00:57 +0200
"squindon" <email@example.com> writes:
> I need to use scp in a script to be added in crontab but i'm dealing
> with some problems because i'm still unable to make non-interactive
Non interactive connections are easy as soon as you understand the use
1) use ssh-keygen to generate identity
2) move public part of identity to remote system
3) run ssh-agent
4) use ssh-add to add identity to agent
5) make sure you set the env var SSH_AUTH_SOCK to the correct value in
your crontab eg like: env SSH_AUTH_SOCK=<value> scp from to
Don't use passphrase less identities.
Or setup SSH to use .shosts