Re: SCO stuff

From: Anders Gulden Olstad (andersgo+news@alge.anart.no)
Date: 06/12/02

From: andersgo+news@alge.anart.no (Anders Gulden Olstad)
Date: 12 Jun 2002 11:58:04 GMT

Hugh <hughrss@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for publications on SCO security administration and
> auditing. Any references this community could provide would be greatly
> appreciated.

A small overview.

http://www.mort.level5.net/johnr/howto/sco.txt

--
Sing While You May!

remove '+news' from emailaddresse to reply PGP key available upon request. 0x656CB5B5

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SCO stuff
    ... > auditing. ... Any references this community could provide would be greatly ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • SCO stuff
    ... I'm looking for publications on SCO security administration and ... auditing. ... Any references this community could provide would be greatly ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • SCO stuff
    ... I'm looking for publications on SCO security administration and ... auditing. ... Any references this community could provide would be greatly ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: I See We Have Been Joined By...
    ... What is *really* concerning is the damage that he does to the Amateur ... His references to the Soham murders, the deaths of Blakelock et al, ... immense damage to this group as well as the wider Amateur community. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)