Re: Server

From: Matt Barton (nerd@netmonkey.net)
Date: 05/26/02

From: Matt Barton <nerd@netmonkey.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:18:41 -0500
To: Martin Lee <martin@elektronik.dk>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Server
    ... I really didnt knew where to put this ... > Im a programmer, and is programming security, encryption and ... > installed to test my encrypted communication scripts on... ... I prefer FreeBSD, but a lot of people consider OpenBSD to be the most ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Good book for an absolute beginner on VB.net or 2005 with database
    ... A friend of mine had this book so I took a look. ... I didnt like the style ... Are you an experienced database programmer but an absolute ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: To C++ or not to C++
    ... >aren't hackers the people who have the real-life experience? ... >What will a Java programmer tell? ... This is a forum for technical discussions related to FreeBSD. ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: Drag-n-drop - where are you?
    ... Brian wrote: ... >>be why i didnt understand it. ... i'm a programmer who ... this is such a basic feature that anyone converting to Linux ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: malloc() behavior (was: Pointer please)
    ... a very experienced programmer. ... FreeBSD follows the standards. ... > debugging flags simply change what the undefined behaviour is. ... Most debugging mallocs will trigger it, ...
    (freebsd-questions)