ServerFrom: Martin Lee (email@example.com)
- Next message: Matt Barton: "Re: Server"
- Previous message: Ursus Horibilis: "Re: ANTISEC IS NOT FOR YOU"
- Next in thread: Matt Barton: "Re: Server"
- Reply: Matt Barton: "Re: Server"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Martin Lee" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 19:04:53 +0000 (UTC)
Hello.. I really didnt knew where to put this ....
Im a programmer, and is programming security, encryption and
communication scripts/programs based on unix/*BSD/Linux/Sun systems.
What I am looking for is a stable (or more) servers with such a OS
installed to test my encrypted communication scripts on... only
requirements are :
1. Stable shell
2. ssh or telnet access
3. tcl can be installed / or is installed
4. static ip adress on a stable connection to the internet
.. Please email me if you can help
(my operations won't harm or slow your system/network/server/connection
and looking on the bandwith you wont even know i'm there :)
-- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG