From: Martin Lee (
Date: 05/26/02

From: "Martin Lee" <>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 19:04:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hello.. I really didnt knew where to put this ....

Im a programmer, and is programming security, encryption and
communication scripts/programs based on unix/*BSD/Linux/Sun systems.
What I am looking for is a stable (or more) servers with such a OS
installed to test my encrypted communication scripts on... only
requirements are :

1. Stable shell
2. ssh or telnet access
3. tcl can be installed / or is installed
4. static ip adress on a stable connection to the internet

.. Please email me if you can help

(my operations won't harm or slow your system/network/server/connection
and looking on the bandwith you wont even know i'm there :)

- Martin