Re: ANTISEC IS NOT FOR YOU

From: Ursus Horibilis (Ursus_Horibilis@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/26/02

From: "Ursus Horibilis" <Ursus_Horibilis@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:38:18 -0400

"antiNSA" <antinsa@hushmail.com> wrote in message
news:f0255cd2.0205250032.67115fef@posting.google.com...
> http://anti.security.is
>
> ANTISEC IS NOT FOR YOU

Oh, yeah! Springtime in Iceland. The flowers are budding, the whack
jobs are crawling out from under their rocks. All is fine in the world.
Enjoy the sunshine, for shortly the snows come again.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ANTISEC IS NOT FOR YOU
    ... The flowers are budding, the whack ... jobs are crawling out from under their rocks. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Boys & their toys, a Lifes little twists update
    ... creative with rocks if your working your land. ... I'm hoping to be able to do some side jobs until SS ... retirement. ... excavator is the 6 year reward. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Is President Bush doing a good job?
    ... This aint the ... You are dumber than a box of rocks. ... After allowing millions of good jobs to be shipped overseas, ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Population
    ... My understanding is that what initially depopulated ... northern New England wasn't jobs in the factory but the opening up of ... of soil and no rocks. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • That thing crawling around in my tank
    ... It was crawling up the glass, evetually I lost track of it. ... I first bought the tank used a few weeks ago it was dry and had been sitting ... the rocks that came with it in jugs were also dry as was all of the ...
    (rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc)