Re: FTP over SSL

From: Glub Tech Press (pr@glub.com)
Date: 04/30/02

From: pr@glub.com (Glub Tech Press)
Date: 29 Apr 2002 22:26:56 -0700

You can also try Glub Tech's Secure FTP Wrapper. This wrapper provides
SSL-based encryption on both channels (command and data) and will work
with your current FTP server.

Go to http://ftpswrap.glub.com for more information.

michael.e.grimes@fritolay.com wrote in message news:<a8oj4u$573$1@news.netmar.com>...
> Howdy,
>
> I am on an E-Commerce team. Some of our trading partners have asked whether we
> do FTP over SSL, so I am looking for information on FTP client offerings that
> I can configure for use with AIX and SSL. I do not know much at this point,
> but am interested in either Public domain or a commercial product. If anyone
> has had a good experience with a product/setup, I would be interested to hear
> about it. Also, a reference to any good "HOW TO's" would also be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

> http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups
> NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
> made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net

Relevant Pages

  • Re: FTP over SSL
    ... >do FTP over SSL, so I am looking for information on FTP client offerings that ... >I can configure for use with AIX and SSL. ... >but am interested in either Public domain or a commercial product. ... Prof. of Clinical Decision Making| Life is what happens to you while ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • FTP over SSL
    ... Some of our trading partners have asked whether ... do FTP over SSL, so I am looking for information on FTP client offerings that ... I can configure for use with AIX and SSL. ... but am interested in either Public domain or a commercial product. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • FTP over SSL
    ... Some of our trading partners have asked whether we ... do FTP over SSL, so I am looking for information on FTP client offerings that ... I can configure for use with AIX and SSL. ... but am interested in either Public domain or a commercial product. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: FTP over SSL