Re: Security Proportional to Risk (was: IBM Mainframe at home)

From: Steve O'Hara-Smith (steveo@eircom.net)
Date: 03/05/02

    From: Steve O'Hara-Smith <steveo@eircom.net>
    Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:17:16 +0100

    On Mon, 04 Mar 2002 22:30:18 -0800
    Jim Stewart <jstewart@jkmicro.com> wrote:

    JS> And did they have a calibrated test tongue to use in the certification
    JS> lab?

            That would be an ISO standard worth reading :)

    JS> I recall a British Telecomm safety standard that required you to probe
    JS> enclosure openings with a defined "test finger"

            I do hope that test finger was modeled on a two year old (come to
    that the tongue should have been a 6 month babies tongue not an executive).

    --
    C:>WIN                                          |     Directable Mirrors
    The computer obeys and wins.                    |A Better Way To Focus The Sun
                                                    |   http://www.sohara.org/

    Relevant Pages