Password LockingFrom: vijay kumar (email@example.com)
- Previous message: hymie!: "Re: parent dir group owner can destroy r-x files?"
- Next in thread: Trøütmån: "Re: Password Locking"
- Reply: Trøütmån: "Re: Password Locking"
- Reply: vijay kumar: "Re: Password Locking"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (vijay kumar) Date: 15 Jan 2002 12:10:58 -0800
Is it possible to Lock a User's Login after a x Number of failed Login
attempts and again unlock it after a specified time period without SA
intervention. This feature is in NT ( an account gets locked for 15
minutes due to failed login attempts )
Thanks in Advance